[erlang-questions] rebar3 dependencies

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Wed Mar 23 15:15:39 CET 2016

I was actually thinking of adding that feature for another reason,
supporting multiple repositories.

For this support we plan to simply iterate over the specified
repositories to find the first match of the package. This worried some
that <pkgname>-<vsn> wasn't enough to guarantee it was really the same
package, in which case we'd additionally store the hash in the lock.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t@REDACTED