[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation -- a modest proposal

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 18:45:09 CEST 2016

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks, I'll take a look.

I need to dig deeper, but so far I haven't found schemas.

I've been working through these sources:

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/latest/DG/EX_LookupbyISBN.html
  --- I can get the book facts I need here via xmerl, but would also like a redundant source. So far I haven't been able to locate a schema.

https://www.loc.gov/z3950/lcserver.html#serv
  --- info overload -- still trying to figure it out

http://isbndb.com/api/v2/docs
  -- can get partial info here via xmerl, but need to do some inconvenient post processing.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Lloyd