We are pleased to announce the launch of the new erlang.org website!
The design and content are roughly the same as the old website. The most notable changes are:
- The blog is moved
- New downloads page with all patches
- The documentation has integrated full-text search by algolia
- Try searching for “lists”, “erlang error” or “records”
- Updated and “flattened” docs for more versions
Some things from the old site has been removed:
- bugs.erlang.org has been removed and now redirects to github.com/erlang/otp/issues
- erlang.org/erldoc and erlang.org/doc/search have been replaced by algolia search
- The events section has been removed
The new website is built using Erlang + Jekyll + Bootstrap and the code is available here: github.com/erlang/erlang-org/
Please report any problems that you find as issues on github.com/erlang/erlang-org.
Lukas and the Erlang/OTP team